School Bus Frequently Asked Questions
- How are bus stops and routes determined?
- Our subdivision does not have sidewalks and is poorly lit. How can I get the stop moved closer to our home?
- The bus was late dropping off my child by 5 minutes or more. Why didn’t I get a phone call informing me of the late bus?
- Why does my child have to sit in an assigned seat?
- Things are happening on the bus that the driver doesn’t do anything about—why?
- My child is being threatened by another student on the bus. What should I do?
- My child was running towards the bus and the driver looked at him/her then drove off. Why?
- What qualifications must bus drivers have to drive a school bus for GJCS?
- How many people can ride the bus?
If you have other questions, please reach out to: