The Greater Jasper Consolidated Schools Board of Trustees will meet in a public work session in the Jasper High School Auditorium on Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 6:30 P.M. for the purpose of discussing results of a recent facilities feasibility study and reviewing the financial health of the district for strategic planning purposes.
All members of the public are invited and encouraged to attend this meeting to learn more about the future needs of the district. Information to be shared will include:
- Current physical condition of all schools with special attention to the elementary schools
- Educational environmental needs for 21st century learning
- A snapshot of the current financial health of the district and the impact of financing for current and future facility needs
- Results of the community survey
- Additional information regarding issues related to determining next steps
We hope to see you there!
Dr. Tracy Lorey